Please be aware that the only way a vendor can attend Atlanta’s Funniest Lawyer (AFL) is if they are a sponsor. AFL is designed to get you in a room filled with clients and prospects where you are eating, drinking, and laughing together.
We only have 10 Performer Packages and this sponsorship opportunity comes with right of first refusal for next year. We expect these packages to be like Masters tickets where the only way you can get them this year is if you had them last year.
By sponsoring a performer, you are partnering with them and going after the grand prize together. The competing law firms appreciate all sponsors because agencies know that sponsors are what make this exciting event possible.
Here is what comes with The Performer Package:
- Sponsors have one performer from a law firm:
- All promotions for that performer says ‘Presented by (sponsor).’
- Logo on display during contestant’s performance.
- Benefits of sponsorship apply right away as you engage with your firm and the performer over comedy.
- Sponsors have 10 tickets (one table) for the event:
- Table signage as ‘(Sponsor Name)’.
- Tickets include dinner and 2 drinks.
- Full-page ad in playbill featuring Sponsor and their performer.
- Professional comedy posters are sent to participating law firms and vendors.
- These will be displayed in the firm’s office(s) the month leading up to the event.
- Social media promotion:
- Fully customized and multi-platform.
- To be displayed before, during and after the event.
- Sponsor’s logo is included in all media promoting event.
- Sponsor recognition from the stage, both verbally and visually.
- Pictures and video from the event will be posted on the AFL website after the event.
- A chance to win trophy and bragging rights for the Official: ‘Atlanta’s Funniest Lawyer’
- Trophy is given to performer, their firm and their sponsor.
- First right of refusal for following year.
If you are interested in a Performer Package or other sponsorship opportunities, please contact us: