AFL is a competition featuring 10 hilarious lawyers from large firms performing five (5) minutes of stand-up comedy on-stage in front of industry leaders to find out who is Atlanta’s Funniest Lawyer.
If you are interested in performing or submitting a performer, please contact us here.
A unique opportunity to connect with Atlanta’s legal community through laughter.
Please be aware that the only way a vendor can attend Atlanta's Funniest Lawyer is if they are a sponsor. AFL is designed to get you in a room filled with clients and prospects where you are eating, drinking, and laughing together.
"There is little success where there is little laughter."
AFL is a fundraiser for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
WHEN & WHERE IS THIS AWESOMENESS?
City Winery @ Ponce City market
Thursday, August 16th, 2018
6:00-7:30 Dinner and Networking/Socializing
7:30-9:00 pm - SHOWTIME!
9:00-10:00 pm - Post show socializing
(This hour is the 'Magic Hour' filled with excitement)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All performers are sponsored. We are currently looking for funny lawyers who would like to perform... or law firms that would like to submit a performer. Total time commitment for each performer is ~3.5 hours over four weeks.
Here is how we work with you:
- Selected the performers - Currently taking submissions
- One-on-one 30-minute workshops over the phone
- Performers gather material from their life, observations, family, work, etc
- We enhance the material using professional writers from Comedy Central, Conan, etc. strengthen and refine the performers’ jokes
- One 30-minute rehearse over the phone
- Live rehearsal day of show
- Mark 'stand-up comedy' off your bucket list
We follow our ‘Humor Rules’ to ensure that all comedy is appropriate for the legal community, the performer, and sponsors involved.
If you are interested in performing...SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN